The purpose of this eBook is to help professionals better understand how to gather actionable competitive intelligence by collecting the right information.
To achieve this goal, we will lay out eight phases of CI research that any professional can follow in order to arrive at a body of robust data for evaluating your company’s external environment. Download the ebook or request to be contacted to arrange a personal demo today.
What you will learn
- Why understanding indirect competitors are important
- Questions to ask when evaluating a competitor's financial performance
- How to assess the strategic direction of competitors
- Steps to gain an understanding of a company's structure
- What is wrong with relying on only reference solutions to develop deeper insights
"Nexis Alerts allow me to ensure all of our key departments are staying on top of relevant news that could affect our business."
Brady Darvin, Vice President
Consumer Insights, Strottman International
Click the logos below to explore the business needs of these organisations, and the solution and benefits that our information gathering / research solutions provided.