Helping our customers mitigate business risks, protect their reputation, ensure regulatory compliance and avoid penalties through efficient, flexible and cost effective due diligence.
LexisNexis Due Diligence Checklist
Most of the due diligence checklists that you find on the internet are indeed very extensive, but almost never complete. In addition, many checklists relate to a narrowly defined scope, so you cannot simply use them in your company.
For our checklist we therefore opted for a different approach. In this document you will find:
- What questions do you need to ask yourself when entering into a new business relationship
- What risks you should consider when entering into a business relationship or third party
- When you have to start a due diligence investigation
- Whether a simple due diligence investigation is sufficient or whether you should opt for a more extensive investigation
- Whether using free (online) resources is enough or whether you should opt for a tool?
- Which tools are suitable for your type of due diligence investigation.
All these questions and more are answered in our ebook.